Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 1 - Cont...

Ok I think I got some hang of this now, not 100% sure.

So I've decided to start a blog, about an issue that I'm going through. I'm sure there are millions of people out there going threw the same crap, but I feel by blogging about it, I probably wouldn't cheat.

I am a 33 1/2 year old single mother, 5 foot 2 inches and weight over 200 pounds, I think its time for a life change.

I've decided to make this change and started on July 30, counting calories, watching what I'm eating, basically making good choices....

wish me luck, and if anyone has any suggestions for me please do not hesitate to say them, anything can help. this is my only support system, I dont have a dieting buddy, workout buddy, or someone I can cry too...

thank you for your time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment